NITECORE i4 CHARGER
The Nitecore intellicharger i4 charger is an intelligent and user-friendly charger that can charge any battery between 10440-26650 and has a maximum capacity of 4 batteries. With an automatic recognition of batteries, there is a guarantee for a safer and an automatic cut off at full charge prove for a more reliable charging experience. A 3 color LED display will give clear readouts for how much charge. Also, there are three charging modes constant charge, constant voltage, and trickle charge that the Nitecore i4 will automatically switch between as needed.
- All Batteries
- All Starter Kits
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV, and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC, and KC
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose of any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check the battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose of the battery.
- Do not dispose of batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge of all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use them. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.